Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector A:||MPO Female (pinless) 12F SM||Connector B:||12x LC Simplex|
|Fiber Mode:||SM 9/125μm BIF||MPO Connector IL:||0.35dB Max|
|LC Connector IL:||≤0.3dB||Return Loss:||≥50dB|
|Jacket OD:||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter:||2.0mm|
SM 12F MPO Trunk Cable MPO female- LC UPC Harness Cable With 2.0mm Fan Out Cable LSZH Blue Super Low Loss
MPO harness cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MPO breakout cable or MPO fan-out cable as well, it has a single MPO connector on one end that breaks out into 8 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon configurations with lengths about 10, 20, 30 meters and other customized lengths. MPO harness cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are the advantages of MPO harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MPO-LC Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MPO and LC connector on both end. All of OMC’s MPO Connectors are from Taiwan,Japan etc.
MPO-LC/UPC 12F patch cord’s Specification:
|Connector A||MPO Female (pinless) 12F SM||Connector B||12 x LC simplex|
|Fiber Mode||SM 9/125μm||Wavelength||1310/1550nm|
|MPO Connector IL||0.35dB||LC Connector IL||≤0.3dB|
|MPO Connector RL||≥60dB||LC Connector RL||≥50dB|
|Attenuation at 850nm||≤2.3dB/km||Attenuation at 1300nm||≤0.6dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter||2.0mm|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH||Fiber Count||12 Fibers|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +70°C||Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
MPO products’ Standard:
- Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
- Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
LC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS10, GR-326 EIA/TIA-604-10, IEC61754-20 and JIS C5973.
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
Cable drawing(LC for reference)
High Quality MPO Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2. 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.
Contact Person: sales1