Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector A:||MTP MM 24F Male||Fiber Mode:||50/125 Om3/om4|
|Connector B:||24pcs Of LC MM||IL:||<0.35dB For Elite MTP|
|RL:||>25dB For Elite MTP||3D Interference:||100% Tested And Passed|
|OEM:||Available||Application:||HD Rack Panels In Data Center|
Fanout trunk cabe 24F MTP Male - LC OM4 50 / 125 900um LSZH 0.35M Trunk Cable Low Insertion Loss 0.35dB
24cores MTP male-LC Fan-out 0.9mm 35cm patch cable for MTP LGX module are terminated with MTP and LC connector on each end. All of OMC’s MPO Connectors are from USconec.
MTP-LC fanout trunk cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fanout cable as well, it has a single MTP connector on one end that breaks out into 6 or 12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon configurations with lengths below 1 meter. MTP-SC fanout cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are the advantages of MTP harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MTP products’ Standard:
- Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) Compliant
- InfiniBand Compliant
- 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
- 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
MTP Connector Types
|MTP Male with Pins||MTP Female without Pins|
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.
(Note: Female connector need to connect with male connector type.
24F MTP Male-LC Fan-out 900um fanout 35cm patch cable’s Specification:
|Spec items.||Singlemode (APC 8 degree polish)||Multimode (PC Flat polish)|
|Insertion loss (LC)||≤0.3dB||≤0.3dB|
|Durability||<0.3dBtypical change, 200 matings|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to + 85°C|
MTP Interference index
|Connector type||Testing items||Min||Max|
|Max. Core Dip(nm)||-300||300|
Cable Drawing(12cores for reference)
High Quality MPO Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2, 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.