LenaThanks for OMC's Gifts. that's very nice. WE are expecting a better 2019
HassanI like quality. It will be better if better package. but their price is very good. Maybe i will pay more to get a better package
PaoloFastest delivery, that's very good.
Elite MTP Female to SC APC 8 Fibers staggered lenght Breakout 2.0mm 9 / 125μm Color Yellow LSZH Jacket Type B
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||ROHS and ISO|
|Model Number||Elite MTP Female to SC APC 8 Fibers staggered lenght Harness cable|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details||1 piece in a plastic bag, several pieces in a master bag, then packed in a carton of 54*39*35cm|
|Delivery Time||1 week|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, T/T, alipay, paypal,credit card|
|Supply Ability||100000 pcs per month|
|Products||Elite MTP Female To SC APC 8 Fibers Staggered Lenght Harness Cable||Connector A||MTP Female (pinless) 8F SM APC|
|Connector B||4x SC APC Duplex SM||Insertion Loss||<0.5dB(standard),<0.35dB(low Loss)|
|Insertion Loss||>60dB||Tensile Strength||>70N|
|Application||Data Center Of FTTH FTTB FTTX Network||Operating Temperature||-40 To + 85°C|
mtp fanout cable,
mtp patch cable
Elite MTP Female to SC APC 8 Fibers staggered lenght Harness cable Breakout 2.0mm 9 / 125μm Color Yellow LSZH Jacket Type B
MTP-SC STAGGERED harness cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fan-out cable as well, it has a single MPO connector on one end that breaks out into 4-12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber cable configurations with lengths from 0.5-100 meters and other customized lengths. MTP harness cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are
the advantages of MTP harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MTP products’ Standard:
Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
SC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS3, GR-326.NTT-SC IEC61754-4 and JIS C5973.
MTP-SC 8F harness cable's Specification:
|Connector A||MTP Female (pinless)||Connector B||SC UPC Duplex|
|Fiber Mode||OS2 SMF 9/125μm||Wavelength||1310/1550nm|
|MTP Connector IL||0.35dB Max||SC Connector IL||≤0.2dB|
|MTP Connector RL||≥60dB||SC Connector RL||≥60dB|
|Attenuation at 1310nm||≤0.03dB||Attenuation at 1550nm||≤0.02dB|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter||2.0mm|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH||Fiber Count||8 Fibers|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +70°C||Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available
Cable Drawing(LC for reference)
MTP Connector Types
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.
High Quality MTP Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2. 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.
OMC industry co., limited, which was founded by an expert team, has been exporting FTTX passive products since 2007. We focus on providing innovative and integrated FTTX solutions for a variety of applications/Networks. Our capabilities include product/solution design, development, enhancement and integration. Our products are among the highest performing in the industry and truly represent the best values in the industry. We also offer training, pre and post-sales support. We help you select the right products for your Optical network's needs.
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory more than 10 years
2. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop cables;
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
3. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001, ROHS raw material suppliers.
4. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
3~5 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
5. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s stock for normal kinds.
6. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T, L/C
For small orders: T/T,Western Union and Paypal are acceptable