Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector A:||MTP Female (pinless) 8F MM||Connector B:||4x SC PC Duplex MM|
|Fiber Mode:||OM3 300 50/125||Insertion Loss:||MTP <0.35dB(Elite)|
|Return Loss:||>20dB||Application:||Data Center For FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|Fan-Out Diameter:||2.0mm||Main Cable OD:||3.0mm|
MTP Female to 4 SC UPC Duplex 8 Fibers OM3 50 / 125 Multimode harness Breakout Cable 5M, Type B, LSZH, magenta, 2.0mm fan-out diameter & 0.5m breakout length, 3.0mm LSZH/Plenum (OFNP) cable jacket, the MPO breakout cable is designed for 40GBASE-SR4 interconnect solution and high-density data center application.
MTP-SC harness cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fan-out cable as well, it has a single MPO connector on one end that breaks out into 4-12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber cable configurations with lengths from 0.5-100 meters and other customized lengths. MTP harness cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are
the advantages of MTP harness cable:
MTP-SC Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MTP and SC connector on both end. All of OMC’s MTP Connectors are from USCONEC.
MTP products’ Standard:
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
SC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS3, GR-326.NTT-SC IEC61754-4 and JIS C5973.
MTP-SC 8F harness cable's Specification:
|Connector A||MTP Female (pinless)||Connector B||LC UPC Duplex|
|Fiber Mode||OM3 50/125μm||Wavelength||850/1300nm|
|MTP Connector IL||0.35dB Max(0.15dB Typ.)||SC Connector IL||≤0.2dB|
|MTP Connector RL||≥20dB||SC Connector RL||≥20dB|
|Attenuation at 850nm||≤2.3dB/km||Attenuation at 1300nm||≤0.6dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter||2.0mm|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C||Operating Temperature||-10°C to +70°C|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH||Fiber Count||8 Fibers|
Cable Drawing(LC for reference)
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available