Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products:||8F MTP APC(Male) - LC SM 900um 0.33M Fanout Cable||Fiber Module:||G657A1 9/125 BIF|
|Connector A:||MTP SM APC 8degree 12F||Connector B:||LC Simplex 0.9 SM UPC|
|Insertion Loss:||<0.5dB(standard MTP),<0.35dB(Elite MTP)||Return Loss:||MTP>60dB,SC>50dB|
|Operating Temperature::||-40 To + 85°C||Application:||Data Center Of FTTH,FTTB,FTTX Network|
8F MTP Male - LC fanout 900um trunk cable SM 9 / 125 0.9mm 33cm LSZH Elite type A for MTP cassette
MTP-LC fanout trunk cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fanout cable as well, it has a single MTP connector on one end that breaks out into 6 or 12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon configurations with lengths below 1 meter. MTP-SC fanout cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are the advantages of MTP harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MTP-LC Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MTP and SC connector on both end. All of OMC’s MTP Connectors are from USconec.
MTP products’ Standard:
- Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
- Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
LC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS10, GR-326 EIA/TIA-604-10, IEC61754-20 and JIS C5973.
MTP Low Insertion Loss :
MTP Connector Types:
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.
(Note: Female connector need to connect with male connector type.)
MPO patch cord’s Specification:
|Spec items.||Single mode( APC 8 degree polish)||Multimode(PC Flat polish)|
|Insertion loss(MPO)||Standard loss≤0.7dB
|Durability||<0.3dBtypical change, 200 matings|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to + 85°C|
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available
High Quality MPO Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2, 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.