Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products:||8F MTP APC(Male) - LC SM 900um 0.33M Fanout Cable||Fiber Module:||G657A1 9/125 BIF|
|Connector A:||MTP SM APC 8degree 12F||Connector B:||LC Simplex 0.9 SM UPC|
|Insertion Loss:||<0.5dB(standard MTP),<0.35dB(Elite MTP)||Return Loss:||MTP>60dB,SC>50dB|
|Operating Temperature::||-40 To + 85°C||Application:||Data Center Of FTTH,FTTB,FTTX Network|
8F MTP Male - LC fanout 900um trunk cable SM 9 / 125 0.9mm 33cm LSZH Elite type A for MTP cassette
MTP-LC fanout trunk cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fanout cable as well, it has a single MTP connector on one end that breaks out into 6 or 12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon configurations with lengths below 1 meter. MTP-SC fanout cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are the advantages of MTP harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MTP-LC Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MTP and SC connector on both end. All of OMC’s MTP Connectors are from USconec.
MTP products’ Standard:
- Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
- Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
LC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS10, GR-326 EIA/TIA-604-10, IEC61754-20 and JIS C5973.
MTP Low Insertion Loss :
MTP Connector Types:
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.
(Note: Female connector need to connect with male connector type.)
MPO patch cord’s Specification:
|Spec items.||Single mode( APC 8 degree polish)||Multimode(PC Flat polish)|
|Insertion loss(MPO)||Standard loss≤0.7dB
|Durability||<0.3dBtypical change, 200 matings|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to + 85°C|
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available
OMC industry co., limited, which was founded by an expert team, has been exporting FTTX passive products since 2007. We focus on providing innovative and integrated FTTX solutions for a variety of applications/Networks. Our capabilities include product/solution design, development, enhancement and integration. Our products are among the highest performing in the industry and truly represent the best values in the industry. We also offer training, pre and post-sales support. We help you select the right products for your Optical network's needs.
High Quality Fibre Optic Cable Guarantee
Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cable work more securely and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.
Our products are confirmed by these certifications
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory more than 10 years
2. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop cables;
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
3. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001, ROHS raw material suppliers.
4. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
3~5 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
5. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s stock for normal kinds.
6. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T, L/C
For small orders: T/T,Western Union and Paypal are acceptable
Contact Person: 李晗