LenaThanks for OMC's Gifts. that's very nice. WE are expecting a better 2019
HassanI like quality. It will be better if better package. but their price is very good. Maybe i will pay more to get a better package
PaoloFastest delivery, that's very good.
Flexible Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Crush Resistance Standard Loose Tube Light - Armored
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||OMC or OEM|
|Certification||ROHS and ISO|
|Model Number||Standard Loose Tube light-armored Cable|
|Minimum Order Quantity||500M|
|Packaging Details||1KM in a wooden drum|
|Delivery Time||Within a week|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union,Paypa, Credit Card|
|Supply Ability||1000000KM per month|
|Place Of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Brand Name||OEM Or OMC|
|Model Number||Standard Loose Tube Light-armored Cable GYTS Outdoor Fiber Cable||Fiber Count||2-144F|
|Flammability Rating||LSZH||Coating Color||Black|
|Tensile Strength (long/short Term)||400/1320N||Crush Load (long/short Term)||200/1000 (N/100mm)|
|200/1000 (N/100mm)||10D/20D (mm)||Operating Temperature||-20 To +60°C|
outdoor fiber optic patch cable,
outdoor fiber optic cable
Standard Loose Tube light-armored Cable GYTS Outdoor Fiber Cable
The fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. The PSP is longitudinally applied over the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. The cable is completed with a PE sheath.
- Good mechanical and temperature performance
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
- Crush resistance and flexibility
- PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
- The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
- Steel wire used as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound
- 100% cable core filling
- PSP enhancing moisture-proof
Standards: IEC 60794-1.
Long term/short term
Long term/short term
- Suffix X denotes fiber type.
- The nominal value of the PE sheath thickness is 1.6mm
OMC offers two types of cable package. Package 1 is usually for indoor, light weight cables. Package 2 is usually for outdoor, heavy weight cables. Usually we only attach Test Report on the out package of the cable, but we could also mark as your requirements.