Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Mode:||OM3 50/125μm||Insertion Loss:||MTP≤0.6dB, LC≤0.3dB|
|Return Loss:||MTP≥20dB, LC≥30dB||Installation Tensile Load:||100 N|
|Connector A:||MTP MM 24F Male||Connector B:||12 X LC UPC Duplex|
|Operating Temperature::||-40 To + 85°C||Interchangeability::||≤0.35dB|
24F MTP Male - 2xLC PC Duplex OM3 50 / 125 2mm LSZH 3M Aqua harnes / staggered Trunk Cable For HD data center, 2.0mm Fan-Out Diameter & 0.5m Breakout Length, 3.0mm Cable Jacket, designed for 40G/100G to 10G transmission rates in high-density data center.
MTP-LC harness/Staggered cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fan-out cable as well, it has a single MTP connector on one end that breaks out into 6 or 12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon configurations with lengths about 10, 20, 30 meters and other customized lengths. MTP/MPO harness cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are the advantages of MTP harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MTP-LC Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MTP and LC connector on both end. All of OMC’s MTP Connectors are from Usconec etc.
MTP products’ Standard:
Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
LC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS10, GR-326 EIA/TIA-604-10, IEC61754-20 and JIS C5973.
|Connector A||MTP||Connector B||LC UPC Duplex|
|Fiber Mode||OM3 50/125μm||Wavelength||850/1300nm|
|Insertion Loss||MTP≤0.6dB, LC≤0.3dB||Return Loss||MTP≥20dB, LC≥30dB|
|Attenuation at 850nm||≤2.3dB/km||Attenuation at 1300nm||≤0.6dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter||2.0mm|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH||Fiber Count||24 Fibers|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +70°C||Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
Cable Drawing(LC for reference)
High Quality MTP Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2. 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.
MTP Connector Types
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.