Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products:||12F APC MTP Male - SC APC SM 9 / 125 0.9mm Fanout 0.35M||Fiber Module:||G657A1 9/125 BIF|
|Connector A:||MTP SM APC 8degree 12F||Connector B:||SC Simplex 0.9 SM APC|
|Insertion Loss::||<0.5dB(standard MTP),<0.35dB(Elite MTP)||Return Loss::||MTP>60dB,SC>60dB|
|Application::||Data Center Of FTTH,FTTB,FTTX Network||Operating Temperature::||-40 To + 85°C|
12F MTP APC Male - SC APC SM 9 / 125 0.9mm fanout 0.35M patch Cable LSZH Elite type A
MTP-SC fanout trunk cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fanout cable as well, it has a single MTP connector on one end that breaks out into 6 or 12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon configurations with lengths below 1 meter. MTP-SC fanout cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are the advantages of MTP harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MTP-LC/SC/FC/ST Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MTP and LC/SC/FC/ST connector on both end. All of OMC’s MPO Connectors are from Taiwan,Japan etc.
MTP products’ Standard:
- Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
- Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
SC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS3, GR-326.NTT-SC IEC61754-4 and JIS C5973.
LC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS10, GR-326 EIA/TIA-604-10, IEC61754-20 and JIS C5973.
FC: EIA /TIA-604-04, FOCIS4, NTT-FC, GR-326. IEC61754-13 and JIS C5973
ST: TIA/EIA, FOCIS2, GR-326. IEC61754-2 and JIS C5973 Etc.
MTP Connector Types
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available
MPO patch cord’s Specification:
|Spec items.||Single mode( APC 8 degree polish)||Multimode(PC Flat polish)|
Elite type loss≤0.35dB
Elite type loss≤0.35dB
|Durability||<0.3dBtypical change, 200 matings|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to + 85°C|
Cable Drawing(MTP-LC for reference)
High Quality MPO Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2, 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.