Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector:||LC - LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable||Fiber Mode:||OM2 50/125|
|Insertion Loss:||≤0.3dB(max)||Return Loss:||≥30dB(min)|
|Jacket OD:||2.0mm||Fiber Type:||Duplex|
3M Orange Multimode LC - LC Fiber Optic Patch Cord OM1 OM2 50/125 Duplex 2mm LSZH cable assemblies
Multimode LC - LC Fiber Optic Patch Cord are used to provide optical connection for fiber optic electronics. The use of the patch cord provides a quick and easy method for routing fiber patches in data centers, head-ends, cellular hubs and central offices.
The patch cord can be used in interconnect or cross-connect path connecting the incoming fibers to the electronic equipment and providing patching within the fiber paths.
The 50/125 multimode fiber patch cord meets RoHS compliant, and all cables are 100% optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality, it is very cost-effective for network cabling
LC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS10, GR-326 EIA/TIA-604-10, IEC61754-20 and JIS C5973.
|Connector Type||LC to SC||Polish Type||UPC to UPC|
|Fiber Count||Duplex||Fiber Mode||OM2 50/125μm|
|Wavelength||850/1300nm||1G Ethernet Distance||550m at 850nm|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB||Return Loss||≥30dB|
|Fiber Grade||Bend Insensitive||Minimum Bend Radius||7.5mm|
|Attenuation at 850nm||3.0 dB/km||Attenuation at 1300nm||1.0 dB/km|
|Cable Jacket||PVC||Cable Diameter||2.0mm|
|Polarity||A(Tx) to B(Rx)||Operating Temperature||-20~70°C|
Geometric Specification (For special request)
|Items||Connector||PC End-face||APC End-face|
|Radius of Curvature||SC/FC/ST||10~25 mm||5~12 mm|
|LC/MU||7~25 mm||5~15 mm|
|Apex Offset||≤50 um|
|Fiber Spherical Height||+/- 100 nm|
|Overall Length(L)(m)||length of tolerance(cm)|
|40<L||+0.5% x L/-0|
1. 100% pre-terminated and tested in factory to ensure transfer performance.
2. Rapid configuration and networking, reduce installation time.
3. Supports 40G and 100G network applications.
4. Low insertion loss and added loss.
5. Supports up to 12F, 24F, 48F, 72F, 96F, 144F, customized products are available.
6. High back loss, small volume, light weight.
7. End-face geometry and quality superior than IEC and Telcordia standards.
8. LSZH, OFNP, OFNR cable jacket.
9. Mechanical performance: IEC 61754-20 standard.
10. RoHS and REACH materials compliant.
How to Choose The Right Fiber Optic Cable Type?
|Designation||Fiber Dia.(μm)||Type||Fast Ethernet 100BASE-FX||1 Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-SX||1 Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-LX||10Gbps Ethernet 10GBASE||40Gbps Ethernet 40GBASE SR4||100Gbps Ethernet 100GBASE SR4|
|OM1||62.5/125||Multimode||2000 Meters||275 Meters||550 Meters||33 Meters||Not supported||Not supported|
|OM2||50/125||Multimode||2000 Meters||550 Meters||550 Meters||82 Meters||Not supported||Not supported|
|OM3(Laser Optimized)||50/125||Multimode||2000 Meters||550 Meters||550 Meters||300 Meters||100 Meters(SR4)||100 Meters(SR4)|
|OM4(Laser Optimized)||50/125||Multimode||2000 Meters||550 Meters||550 Meters||400 Meters||150 Meters(SR4)||150 Meters(SR4)|
|Singlemode||9/125||Singlemode||2000 Meters||5km at 1310nm||5km at 1310nm||10km at 1310nm||N/A||N/A|
PS:The difference of OM4 and OM3 fiber mode as the following
1. OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig / second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3).
2. The effective modal bandwidth for OM4 is more than double that of OM3.
3. For OM4 patch cable it is 4700 MHz.km while for OM3 it is 2000 MHz.km.
High Quality Fibre Optic Cable Guarantee
Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cable work more securely and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.
Our products are confirmed by these certifications
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory more than 10 years
2. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop cables;
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
3. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001, ROHS raw material suppliers.
4. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
3~5 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
5. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s stock for normal kinds.
6. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T, L/C
Contact Person: 李晗