Fiber Optic Patch Cables
MPO Trunk Cable
MTP Trunk Cable
MPO Patch Panel
Fiber Optic Pigtail
Fiber Optic Splitter
Fiber Distribution Box
ODF Patch Panel
Fiber Terminal Box
Fiber Optic Adapter
Fiber Optic Connectors
Fiber Optic Attenuator
Fiber Optic Closure
Fiber Optic Tools
Fiber Optic Cable
LenaThanks for OMC's Gifts. that's very nice. WE are expecting a better 2019
HassanI like quality. It will be better if better package. but their price is very good. Maybe i will pay more to get a better package
PaoloFastest delivery, that's very good.
OMC FTTH 1550nm 900 Micron Sc Apc Optical Fiber Connector
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Color||Green||Model Number||SC APC|
|Type||Optical Fibers||Product Name||Fast Connector|
Sc Apc Optical Fiber Connector,
900 Micron Optical Fiber Connector,
1550nm Fiber Optic Sc Connector
1. Quick Assembly SC connector can provide quick and easy terminations of fibers in the field, and options are available for 900 micron and 250 micron.
2. It allows the installer to terminate and make connection in minutes at equipmentand fiber patch panels.
3. This connector system removes any requirement for epoxy, adhesives or costly curing ovens,
with features of high installation quality, high success rate and high reliability.
1) Factory-installed fiber stub.
2) No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3) Allows up to three re-termination result.
4) Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5) Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6) Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
7) Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
8) Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9) Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
10) Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss.
1. Patch panels
2. Distribution frames
3. Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
4. FTTH Outlets
5. Connection at the desk for LAN environments
6. Fiber Optic Patch Cord & Pigtail
7. Telecommunication Devices
8. Data Communications Networks
9. Optical Fiber LAN and Access Network
10. Industry and Military Applications