The development of things is the two sides of existence. As for our fiber-optic communication industry, there are also its advantages and disadvantages. So let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of fiber-optic communication.
About the advantages of fiber optic communication
1. Strong adaptability
2. Good confidentiality
3. Long relay distance
4. Large communication capacity
5. Rich sources of raw materials and low potential prices
6. Small size, light weight, easy construction and maintenance
Disadvantages of optical fiber communication
1. The fiber cannot supply the power required by the repeater
2. Branch coupling is not convenient
3. The bending radius should not be too small
4. When cutting and connecting the optical fiber, high-precision cutting and connecting technology is required, which is not available when the cable is connected.
5. Fiber properties are brittle and require proper coating to protect them. In addition, in order to ensure that it can withstand a certain laying tension, it is also necessary to consider more in the fiber structure.
OMC industry co., limited, which was founded by an expert team, has been manufacturing and exporting FTTX cabling products since 2007. We focus on providing innovative and integrated FTTX cabling solutions for a variety of applications/Networks. Our capabilities include product/solution design, development, enhancement and integration. Our products are among the highest performing in the industry and truly represent the best values in the industry. We help you select the right products for your Optical network’s needs.More information is available at www.fiber-opticpatchcables.com.