|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||OMC or OEM|
|Certification:||ROHS and ISO|
|Model Number:||12F SC APC breakout fiber optic pigtail|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||One piece in a PE Bag Hundreds piece in a carton of 54*35*39cm.|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 workdays|
|Connector Type:||SC APC||Fiber Mode:||OS2 9/125μm|
|Fiber Count:||12 Fibers||Fiber Grade:||G.652D|
|Cable Jacket:||PVC/LSZH||Insertion Loss (dB):||≤0.3|
|Return Loss (dB):||APC≥60||Breakout Diameter:||0.9mm|
Pre Terminated Cable Optical Pigtail,
12F SC Optical Pigtail,
SC Optical Pigtail Single Mode
12F SC Pre Terminated Cable Optical Pigtail Single Mode 2 Meter
2 meter 12F SC Pre-terminated cable SM Single Mode 9/125 OS2 LSZH Breakout 0.9mm Fiber Optic Pigtail
4-144F Pre-terminated 900um cable fiber pigtail is a multi-fibers pigtail. The unit fiber is 0.6 or 0.9 tight buffer cable. Meets Telcordia GR-326 Core and ROHS requirements.
OMC’s 4-144F Pre-terminated 900um cable fiber pigtail are available in both single and multimode versions with either APC or UPC polish types. Our fiber pigtails come with a partial outer jacket protecting the Tight/Loose buffers from damage. If installed in a high density application, the outer jacket can be easily removed to accommodate a tighter bend radius for the pigtails. Perfect for fiber optic installations within a building or between two buildings.
All of OMC pigtails are factory inspected and tested, with available interferometer data upon request.
SC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS3, GR-326.NTT-SC IEC61754-4 and JIS C5973.
1. Optical fiber communication systems engineering
2. Fiber optic data communication network
3. Connected with trunk cables on one end, equipment port on the other end.
4. Connected with transfer modules on one end, equipment port on the other end.
1. 100% pre-terminated and tested in factory to ensure transfer performance.
2. Rapid configuration and networking, reduce installation time.
3. Supports 40G and 100G network applications.
4. Low insertion loss and added loss.
5. Supports up to 12F, 24F, 48F, 72F, 96F, 144F, customized products are available.
6. High back loss, small volume, light weight.
7. End-face geometry and quality superior than IEC and Telcordia standards.
8. LSZH, OFNP, OFNR cable jacket.
9. Mechanical performance: IEC 61754-20 standard.
10. RoHS and REACH materials compliant.
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm||Jacket Color||
|Cable Type||Multi-fibers Breakout 0.9mm unit cable||Jacket Material||LSZH/PVC|
|Insertion loss||≤0.3dB(IEC Grade C)||Insertion loss||≤0.12dB(IEC Grade B)|
SM APC ≥ 60dB(min)
|Operating temperature||-40~75°C||Storage temperature||-45~85°C|
Geometric Specification (only for 3D interferometer tested)
|Items||Connector||PC End-face||APC End-face|
|Radius of Curvature||SC/FC/ST||10~25 mm||5~12 mm|
|LC/MU||7~25 mm||5~15 mm|
|Apex Offset||≤50 um|
|Fiber Spherical Height||+/- 100 nm|
|Angular Offset||------||8°± 0.5°|
End-face Quality (SM)
|A: Core||0 to 25||None||None||IEC 61300-3-35:2015|
|B: Cladding||25 to 115||None||None|
|C: Adhesive||115 to 135||None||None|
|D: Contact||135 to 250||None||None|
|E: Rest of ferrule||None||None|