Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Mode:||OS2 SMF 9/125μm||MTP Connector IL:||0.35dB Max(0.15dB Typ.)|
|MTP Connector RL:||≥60dB||Polairty:||Type B|
|Jacket OD:||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter:||2.0mm|
|Tensile Strength::||>70N||Application::||Data Center Of FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|Operating Temperature::||-40 To + 85°C||Interchangeability::||≤0.35dB|
12F MTP Female -SC APC 12F 9 / 125 3.0mm Harness / Staggered cable 30M Yellow Elite loss Type B, 2.0mm Fan-Out Diameter & 0.5m Breakout Length; 3.0mm Cable Jacket, designed or 10GBase, 40GBase and 100GBase network connection in data center.
MTP- SC SM 12F harness cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fan-out cable as well, it has a single MTP connector on one end that breaks out into 6 or 12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber ribbon configurations with lengths about 10, 20, 30 meters and other customized lengths. MTP harness cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are the advantages of MTP/MPO harness cable:
- Space saving—The active equipment and backbone cable are good for saving space.
- Easy deployment—Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability—High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
MPO-SC Fiber Patch Cord are terminated with MTP and SC/ connector on both end. All of OMC’s MTP Connectors are from USconec directly.
MTP products’ Standard:
- Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
- Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
SC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS3, GR-326.NTT-SC IEC61754-4 and JIS C5973.
MTP patch cord’s Specification:
|Connector A||MTP APC 8degree 12F||Connector B||SC UPC Duplex|
|Fiber Mode||OS2 SMF 9/125μm||Wavelength||1310/1550nm|
|MTP Connector IL||0.35dB Max(0.15dB Typ.)||SC Connector IL||≤0.2dB|
|MTP Connector RL||≥60dB||SC Connector RL||≥60dB|
|Attenuation at 1310nm||≤0.32dB/km||Attenuation at 1550nm||≤0.18dB/km|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter||2.0mm|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C||Operating Temperature||-10°C to +70°C|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH||Fiber Count||12 Fibers|
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available
Cable Drawing(LC for reference):
High Quality MTP Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2. 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.
MTP Connector Types
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.