Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Mode:||OS2 SMF 9/125μm||Connector A:||MTP Female (pinless) 8F SM APC|
|Connector B:||4x SC APC Duplex SM||Insertion Loss:||<0.5dB(standard),<0.35dB(low Loss)|
|Insertion Loss::||>60dB||Tensile Strength::||>70N|
|Application::||Data Center Of FTTH FTTB FTTX Network||Operating Temperature::||-40 To + 85°C|
MTP Female to 4 SC APC Duplex 8 Fibers OS2 SMF 9/125μm harness Breakout Cable 5M, Type B, LSZH, Yellow, 2.0mm fan-out diameter & 0.5m breakout length, 3.0mm LSZH/Plenum (OFNP) cable jacket, the MPO breakout cable is designed for designed for 40G LR4 PSM, 40G QSFP+ PLR4 and high-density data center.
MTP-SC harness cables provide a transition from multi-fiber cables to individual fibers or duplex connectors. Known as MTP breakout cable or MTP fan-out cable as well, it has a single MPO connector on one end that breaks out into 4-12 connectors, and these connector types can be LC, SC, ST, etc. It’s available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 fiber cable configurations with lengths from 0.5-100 meters and other customized lengths. MTP harness cable provides a reliable, cost-effective cabling system for migrating from legacy 10G to higher speed 40G/100G Ethernet. The following are
the advantages of MTP harness cable:
MTP products’ Standard:
Meets IEC Standard IEC-61754-7; JIS C5982; TIA-604-5(FOCIS5); Telcordia GR-1435-CORE compliant
Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Other connectors’ Industrial Standard:
SC: TIA/EIA, FOCIS3, GR-326.NTT-SC IEC61754-4 and JIS C5973.
MTP-SC 8F harness cable's Specification:
|Connector A||MTP Female (pinless)||Connector B||SC UPC Duplex|
|Fiber Mode||OS2 SMF 9/125μm||Wavelength||1310/1550nm|
|MTP Connector IL||0.35dB Max(0.15dB Typ.)||SC Connector IL||≤0.2dB|
|MTP Connector RL||≥60dB||SC Connector RL||≥60dB|
|Attenuation at 1310nm||≤0.03dB||Attenuation at 1550nm||≤0.02dB|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Fan-Out Diameter||2.0mm|
|Installation Tensile Load||100 N||Long-Term Tensile Load||50 N|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH||Fiber Count||8 Fibers|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +70°C||Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
Cable Drawing(LC for reference)
MTP Connector Types
Two other clearly visible features are the noses and guide grooves (keys) on the top side.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- MT based Multi-fiber Connector, 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
- Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
- Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
- Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
- Good in repeatability and exchangeability
- Ribbon and bundle cable available;
- Patch cord, pigtail cable assemblies available.
- MT-MT ribbon patch cord is available.
- MPO Loopback available
High Quality MTP Cable Guarantee
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2. 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of the polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.